I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my
knowledge is true and correct.
I have accessed, read and understood the student handbook, schedule of
fees and all related course information on the Australian Institute of Social
The information contained on my enrolment form and my training activity
data may be used or disclosed by the Australian Institute of Social Relations
for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. The Australian
Institute of Social Relations may disclose my personal information for these
purposes to third parties including:
- School, if I am a secondary student undertaking VET, including a
school based apprenticeship or traineeship.
- Employer, if I am enrolled in training paid by my employer.
- Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and
- National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
- Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012 and National VET Data Policy
(which includes the National VET Provider Collection Data Requirements Policy),
Registered Training Organisations are required to collect and submit data
compliant with AVETMISS for the National VET Provider Collection for all
Nationally Recognised Training.
This data is held by the
National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER), and may be used
and disclosed for the following purposes:
· populate authenticated VET transcripts;
· facilitate statistics and research
relating to education, including surveys and data linkage;
· pre-populate RTO student enrolment
· understand how the VET market
operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
· administer VET, including program
administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive a student survey which may be administered by a government
department or NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor or other
authorised agencies. Please note you may opt out of the survey at the time of
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in
accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the National VET Data
Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on
NCVER's website at www.ncver.edu.au).